As an Integration Consultant, you will be the crucial link between the project teams and the client business stakeholders. You will assist business representatives and a client product owner to write tangible user stories for the development team. You will initiate and drive backlog refinement sessions.
What will you do
- Actively support and consult clients with their integration projects and roadmap;
- Translate business requirements to successful integrations;
- Work closely with your colleagues from departments throughout our company;
- Develop and maintain Youwe best practices on top of the latest and next trends in the market;
- Work with IPaaS solutions such as Alumio or Mulesoft;
- Be actively involved in the sales process, working closely with the business developers to onboard new customers and partners;
- Lead in Integration/solution-focused workshops;
- Work with a variety of challenging customers;
What do you need to have?
- A strong interpersonal, communication, and commercial skills with a technical track record;
- Experience with IPaaS and/or ESB solutions;
- Experience with integrations in a commerce environment;
- Experience with setting up a best practice architecture;
- A good understanding of best practice work processes in a commerce business;
- Experience working at a digital agency;
- Hands-on mentality and strong multi-tasking and project management capabilities;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is an advantage;
- Experience in the field of technology and international business, preferably supported by your Master’s degree;
- Start-up mentality and capability of working with people from a variety of backgrounds;
- As a leader in integration solutions you like to inspire others in becoming smarter and more efficient.
Interested? Apply now or contact Klaudia Martino, firstname.lastname@example.org.